Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Check out this blog!

Hi friends ! check out this blog by my friend, Regina Lynn Martin. She recently moved from our area to the mid west and has been working at building a photography business. I love her style of taking pictures of ordinary objects and making them look like works of art! She has recently taken the 50 50 50 challenge of taking 50 pictures  in 50 days with her 50 prime lens !  So she's been posting new pictures and her humor and writing makes it worth the trip to her blog! Please leave her a message and let her know how you think she's doing ! Messages mean alot  =)    http://reginalynnphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I can't believe it- I got a rec! Too cool! Thanks a million! I'm glad you think I'm funny- my husband is forever rolling his eyes, lol.

    ReplyDelete