Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adorable Miss J and her tea party !

       I was deciding what to post next when I remembered this photo shoot from 2008 ! I met Miss J and her mom for J's 2 yr pictures ! Her Mom liked the idea of a tea party using the little white wicker table
and chairs I had and she brought the rest of the things to personalize it for J. Miss J was delighted at the thought of a tea party and it was so much fun to watch her play. Notice her foot propped up on the table !  
Her little white dress was so adorable and she also wore a cute yellow sweater for a few pictures and notice her sweet little shoes!



 


         I love these ferns in the background! They are the reason we picked this place to take the pictures!
       Miss J was a bundle of energy, moving quickly from one pose to another, keeping us hopping but such an adorable 2 yr old with a cute smile !     

No comments:

Post a Comment