Thursday, April 8, 2010

Darren & Lucinda Weaver 4-3-10

Congrats to Darren and Lucinda !  Another beautiful morning and a blooming tree that went with the wedding colors!
This is the 3rd wedding I've done for Lucinda's family!
       I would like your opinions on the picture above and below. It is the same picture but different effects. The one above is right from the camera and has a haze and flare from the sun . The one below I played with the contrast and added a soft white vingette.

Bridal party
Beautiful Flowers - gerber daisies & purple and white roses
Darren's Ball team !

Darren & Lucinda and friends !


Fun times !

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics.....love how the blooming trees match the wedding colors.....so pretty! As for the pic you ask advice on....I like the edited one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete