Monday, September 13, 2010

Rosa Martin

I met Rosa at Iron Stone Acres, her aunt and uncles farm as well as a Bed & Breakfast.
Rosa has spent lots of time here on the farm and thought it would make the perfect spot for her senior pictures.




Rosa had several different dresses to wear for her shoot and some awesome shoes to go with them !






I liked this driveway and the fence beside it ! I thought it had great visual lines !


Iron Stone Acres has the most amazing pond for swimming ! 2 docks and sandy beaches =)

I liked this old gate and the farm in the background !

This is the meadow path to the pond !

Rosa, I had a great time working with you and your shoes ~ LOL! I am a sucker for shoes ! I guess that's why God gave me large wide feet ( which are impossible to find shoes for )  ~ He knew I wouldn't be able to control my shoe addiction  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment