Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Matt & Sharla Good

Matt & Sharla chose to have a bridal session the day before their wedding, which allowed us to take lots of pictures of them in a very relaxed atmosphereand not have to start so early on Sat. morning. We met at a new location for me, one Sharla had found. I loved it immediately ! What a beautiful horse barn.

This is one of my fav's

Beautiful bride ! Love her hair and her flowers went with it so well!




This was the third wedding I had done for Sharla's family. I had taken the wedding pictures for her older siblings. 





Beautiful flowers















The morning of the wedding we met back at the barn for the rest of the pictures before heading to the wedding.




I created these thank you notes from Matt & Sharla's e-session. Congratulations Matt & Sharla ! I enjoyed being a part of you're wedding day !  Best wishes for happy ever after!! 
~ special thanks to Kendra for editting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment