Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall glory





Last Saturday as I was driving arround taking pictures for clients, I kept noticing all the beautiful fall colors, so I turned arround several times to take pictures. It was a dreary, windy, overcast day but even that couldn't keep the brilliant colors from showing!

I liked this old barn ! Would be a fun place to take pictures and with the red color, it would be perfect for Christmas cards!

I drove by this pole covered  with poison ivy. The color was so beautiful, I had to once again make that u-turn! I specially like the pictures with the green arbiviate in the background! I was struck with the thought how God could take an awful plant like pioson ivy and create such a beautiful show! then it occured to me that it's kind of like what he does for us, he takes us as we are, full of sin and thru his grace creates a beautiful new person !


3 comments:

  1. is that red barn along rt 501 in mt aetna? last fall I took some pics of it with the fall leaves. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's the one across from Dutch Valley where the buffalo are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that barn is amazing! I love it! If I were in the area, I think I would steal it as a photo shoot location, lol.

    ReplyDelete