Friday, February 5, 2010

            On January 30, 2010 I was at Conestoga Mennonite Church for the wedding of Jordon & Joy !  I had fun taking pictures of the details, as Joy was getting ready! I loved the red shoes !!  As a photographer it was a fun to have a bride who looked like a princess to work with !  
 

The church was beautifully decorated with red & white flowers!
Look at all those yummy details in the dress and the pretty flowers!There was even a pretty little mini princess too! Hailey was loving her job as the flower girl!  And here is Jordon Zimmerman, the
groom.
We're married!!
The new Mr. & Mrs.!!!
Reception details!!
       I was having a hard time making my pictures stay where I wanted them too!  Jordon & Joy , I hope you enjoy your preview ! Look for the entire wedding to show up on my website in about 2 weeks ! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous and classy wedding! LOVE her red shoes! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete