Sunday, December 20, 2009

More signs of the holidays !

Baking cookies with my friends is a favorite tradition of mine ! I am blessed to have a friend who's parents have a pizza oven in their garage. We bring our dough along and by lunch dozens and dozens of cookies are baked and waiting to be divided between everyone!
This year I took the dough for these double chocolate walnut drops, mmm mmm so good ! I love walnuts in cookies but most of my family does not!
These cookies had a mint inside!

These also had some type of chocolate hidden inside!


Mmm another of my fav's,   monster cookies! This year we didn't have as many people helping but I still came home with 8 dozen + cookies ! I so enjoyed the time I was there, a chance to reconnect with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Let me know what your favorite cookie is !

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh...! *closes open mouth to avoid ruining keyboard with saliva* I'm so craving some good Christmas cookies- haven't made too many since there's only us to eat them, but, mmmmmmmm- these look SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete