Sunday, December 13, 2009

Glenn & Annalisa Martin


If your getting married and pictures are important to you and you want a more relaxed wedding day, I would suggest a B & G photo shoot the week before the wedding if possible. I met Glenn & Annalisa the wed. before their wedding at poole forge for their bridal shoot.  We basically had the place to ourselves and  we were able to go from place to place at our own pace, not having to keep an eye on the time !
The brides pretty flowers !

We even had time to take some shots with Glenn's car !


I like the expression on Glenn's face as he's looking at Annalisa,
and here is his beautiful bride !

Thanks for being a great sport Glenn & doing everthing we asked of you ! This picture turned out great and would be a great canvas wrap! Congratulations to you both and may you have a long & blessed marriage !!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, so cute! But while I can totally, totally see why a couple would want to have a pre-wedding photo shoot ("pre" as in several days or hours before the wedding), I can also very much understand a couple who wants to wait until that big moment at the ceremony. And I'm very glad we did it that way- but if I ever shoot a wedding again, I'll probably be less stressed with a pre-wedding shoot, if that's what the couple wants.
    Our photographer was awesome with going with the flow and working with our plans! *wink, wink* I was sooooooooo glad everything worked out, picture-wise, the way it did!

    ReplyDelete