Sunday, December 20, 2009

Warmer times ! A photo shoot with Matt,Dorothy & Giana Garman!

These pictures remind me of a warmer time ! We met at my favorite spot for this year for pictures. I had met Giana before when we took her 1 yr pictures. This time it was for family pictures for Christmas cards.

                 I had lots of fun with them and they were willing to try different things ! Giana loved having daddy there to help make her smile and of course my trusty Elmo helped keep her attention too!




         I love when people bring along their own props, it helps to create a unique look just for them!  That is one thing I've been trying to create for my business, not having a certain look like most portrait studios have.




Always love an upclose portrait!

Love this picture alot!! and so did they !

Nothing more precious or sweeter than a family!
    

Thanks so much for giving me the chance to photograph your family !

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shoot, of course! I'm loving the trunks and suitcases you've been using lately!

    ReplyDelete