Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party food Mmm Mmmm!


Just had to share some pictures of the food we had a our friend's Christmas party!! This year we decided to have a finger food/ appetizer type meal, we did have sandwich 'makings" as the only plan food. We ended up with 2 soups and several dips and lots of other really yummy foods! Above was a stuffed shell with broccoli, if I remember right.


Loaded potato skins with ham, cheese, bacon , etc.


Stuffed mushrooms wrapped in bacon, they were soooo good and soon disappered !
Little smokeys wrapped in cheese & rolls.


A type of twice baked potato with broccoli & cheese.
Tiny little pastries with a nice choc. kick!


Centerpieces drove the kiddo's ( and men) crazy before we ate !

Mmm a nice refreshing fruit tray !
Kiddo's emptied this tray of jello cutouts in no time !!!!

And I'll end with a sneak peak at my decorations ! This is the entrance to my garden, Dave built the gate this summer so I think it needs to be stained alittle to age it to match the fence. I was envisioning a wrought iron gate there, maybe some day when I find one, I'll replace this one ! I like the added affect of the snow !

2 comments:

  1. Yummo! I love, love, LOVE finger foods- particularly Christmas finger foods! You can sample LOTS of different flavors before you get filled up- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so suddenly I'm extremely hungry for bacon and mushrooms!!!! Love the pics Esther!

    ReplyDelete