Friday, April 29, 2011

What I worked at in photography today !

I started out my morning by meeting Kait for a senior session. We started here in my studio for formal pictures. Kait's middle name is Rose so she wanted to incorperate that in her session and her mother found this beautiful fresh rose which was perfect !

We also did several casual shots before heading outdoors.

We headed to a near by home with a pond, stream, fence, bridge and blooming trees & plants ~ Kait, I'm looking forward to editting your pix's and I had a really hard time narrowing down my choices to 3 pictures !


After Kait's senior session, I worked on Ehric's senior session from this week.




Ehric's mom found a neat place for his pictures and  I will definitely go back again !  



Seniors of 2012 , I'm looking for senior representatives !! Find out how it benefits you by calling or emailing me ! 

Photography by Esther
717 . 336 . 3715

No comments:

Post a Comment