Friday, July 22, 2011

Ava Elise Zeiset

Met Ava Elise ! Her mom had this big old steamer trunk she wanted to use, I just had to find a grassy meadow.

I love this picture and so did their mom, she ordered a 16x20 canvas print and it was beautiful !






Baby Ava did so well, just needing to be fed a little and cuddled up on the fabric. I love how she pushed her foot out from under the fabric.

So sweet and perfect !


Big sisters, Leah and Ellie.


I love when I can 'catch' babies smiling in their sleep !


Ava's mom had this cute hair bow along and it worked perfect with my chair.



This is the front of her birth announcement ...



And the back side of the birth announcement . To see all of  Ava's pictures visit my website at http://www.photographybyesther.photoreflect.com/  and look click on Ava Elise Zeiset,

Blessings, Esther


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet tiny bebe! Love the idea of such a gorgeous big gallery wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these babies r so cute r they ur own

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, My son & daughter are already 12 & 11!

    ReplyDelete