Saturday, July 2, 2011

Little Girls , white dresses + railroad tracks = more cuteness !!!!

        I've been waiting to show you this session with these 2 little sisters, their Mom and Aunt ! I know more railroad tracks !! But it just seemed to fit the look we wanted ! And this is one sweet spot with lots more than just the tracks !




The sweetest little girl with the lots of smiles, she did sooo good at posing & smiling !



And her big sister !!



 Lately the little girls I've been photographing have been wearing little white dresses and I love'm !!They are so summery and have a timeless look to them ~
  
Love this picture !!! As Mom's we never seem to be on the pictures ! So I love to add a shot of Mom & children to the folder !! I had soooo many more pictures to add to this post but for some reason the computer didn't load them and now I'm out of time ! So be sure to visit my website http://www.photographybyesther.photoreflect.com/ and see the rest of this session under Alivia & Alexa Garman !

Blessing. Esther

1 comment:

  1. And who doesn't love railroad tracks? I totally miss shooting there. I can't seem to find any in Morgantown:(

    ReplyDelete