Friday, September 2, 2011

The Golden Hour

The beautiful "Golden Hour" is in the evening just before the sun goes down and the light mellows out into soft golden tones !

Amanda's been asking to have her pictures taken, so I decided to take advantage of that and play with sunlight and rim lighting effects.


We hiked out into a field near the house, kinda scary because we both thought of snakes !!!



Amanda has the most amazing smile and has smiled at everyone since she was born, but put her in front of the camera and that smile becomes soo fake and frozen ! So I have to work extra hard to make her smile naturally. She is getting better as she's getting older !







Fun props



Her reaction to Mom trying to be funny =)



Silliness


















How did my baby grow up so fast?



and why does she seem to want to keep growin up fast?


She's becoming such a blessing with housework and cooking ! This morning she made some pancakes that were cooked just pefectly to a golden brown ! Mmm Mm,  so good !

Still loves here American Girl Doll - Mia , esp. combing her hair !!








We thought we were done until I seen this patch of purple thistles.


So we took a few more but her smile was wearing thin , so I ended up taking pictures of the wild flowers and berries.


I love you Amanda and I'm looking forward ( I think !) to watching you blossom into a beautiful young lady !

Blessing, Esther





















1 comment: