Thursday, September 1, 2011

Senior ~ Brooke Martin

         Meet senior Brooke Martin ~ I was thrilled when her mom contacted me about doing a senior session for her! I've know Brooke for most of her life as she is the neice of my friends, Ella Mae & Louise. At one point in my life their family was my 'second' family and I have very special memories of time spent with them.







Brooke is very excited for her senior year at Blue Mountain Academy.
She is outgoing and a busy girl, being involved in both sports and music.







We started in the studio with formals and then volleyball & basketball uniforms, We then drove to Conrad Weiser Homestead for an outdoor session .

We had a beautiful evening with golden sun - Brooke had visited the park ahead of time and picked out some spots that she liked.

One of my fav's !



Brooke was just home from a week at the beach and had a wonderful tan, which this dress showed off !

















oops, it's getting late but I really wanted to post , it's been way to long !!  I have more posts in the works. Brooke, it was soo good to see you again and I wish you the best as you go through your senior yr. !! To see all of Brooke's session  go to my website www.photographybyesther.photoreflect.com  and click on Brooke Martin.

Blessings , Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment