Friday, October 28, 2011

Leah Alizabeth Burkholder


I'm so excited to share this new little bundle of joy with you !! A vintage blanket for a backdrop, an old chest, a wooden bowl, adorable headband and a baby blanket + 1 super cute baby = AMAZING birth announcement ! This has to be one of my fav. birth announcements.

She is joining a family of girls - 4 of them now !! What fun these sisters will have as they grow up ! I was the oldest of 7 children and the only girl, but now that my brothers are married I have lots of  "sisters" to share fun adventures like tea parties with !

I must tell you that I can not take the credit for these props ! Leah's mom had eveything plan out before she was born - gathering togther pieces to create the look she had in mind and it turned out soo beautiful !
Leah's big sisters - Meagan, Ellie & Abby
I had to take a picture of all Leah's hair ! I love how it curls down over her top.


 So tiny & precious

I love tiny baby feet !





Leah's sisters watching the photo session !


Blessings, Esther


No comments:

Post a Comment