Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Akilah's 2 year old pictures !

The 1st series of pictures we did with Akilah involved this bed, which I might add was made for me by my husband !! Thank you, Honey !! I wanted a cute little bed but hadn't found anything,  so inspiration struck - that DIY bug ! I remembered these table legs I had saved from a table that broke, ta da  !! a bed is made =) of course my husband might disagree with me on the ta da thing ! I'm sure it took alittle more time than that !
A little sneak peak of the birthday girl !
And here she is - love her skin tones - so precious !
Awww - cuteness

I loved her little shoes !

Akilah's mom made her hairband !









I hope you enjoyed the first part of Akilah's photo session - more amazing props and fun clothing coming !

Blessings, Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment