Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cynthia Joy Martin

Cynthia Joy Martin
born March 8, 2009
died November 5, 2011
Parents - Wilson & Amanda Martin
Grandparents - Clair & Virgina Zimmerman    Leon & Mary Ellan Martin

Cynthia Joy Martin ,Age 2 , went to be with Jesus Saturday Evening November 5 around 5:45 , when she ran in front of a vehicle driven by wilson's sister Dawn, at the Leon Martin Home

Visitation will be Tuesday Nov. 8 from 2-4 & 6-8 pm. at the Hillcrest Community Center , Memphis

Funeral Services Will be Wed. Nov 9 at Meadow View Church 9:30 am

Please Keep Everyone Involved in Your Thoughts and  Prayers During This Time of Deep Grief.

Their Address is

Wilson & Amanda Martin

Box 165-2

Memphis MO 63555
Wilson is my cousin and I've been thinking about them today as they sat through a veiwing for their daughter Cynthia.  In October 2009 when Cynthia was 6 months old, Wilson's came to Pa for a visit and scheduled a photo shoot with me.  As it turned out I was sick and asked my sister in law to take the pictures for me.










Last summer when we stopped in Mo while on our family vacation, I took some pictures of the children playing at the park where we ate lunch. These are the 2 I took of Cynthia and she is about 15 months old.

I can not imagine what my Aunt & Uncle and family are going thru and my heart goes out them, especially in the coming months as they ajust to life in a new way. Please pray for their family.

Blessings, Esther



No comments:

Post a Comment