Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tommy & Andrea 10.15.2011

Tommy & Andrea, here is the peak at your wedding pictures I promised you !
After many months of planning and working on the details, the day was finally here ! The beautiful dress, shoes and the flowers  !!Another cool detail-  Andrea's mom had this personalized hanger made to hang Andrea's wedding dress on!


                                         Andrea's mom helping her with her jewelry.


The beautiful bride









Andrea's mother found this really neat place to take the formal pictures between the wedding & the reception.
                                                                        MARRIED !!!!



Love the way this shot turned out ! it was suggested by my second shooter Megan !!

 The bridal party !!
Tommy & the groomsmen !





Anrdrea & Tommy had awesome cars to ride in and they added lots of fun to the pictures !












This car belongs to Andrea's uncle ( kneeling by the car) He put lots of time into restoring the car and I told him I was glad he did ! It was the perfect car for wedding pictures ! I loved the silver color !






And a few formal shots from the church.
Andrea's family - The Orbach's



Tommy's family - the Yachtis's

I really enjoyed your wedding and I think people had a great time, I know I did and the reception food was awesome ! I had a really hard time picking out just a few pictures to preview !! Enjoy these pictures until all your proofs are posted !

Blessings, Esther

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME PICS ! YOU are Great Ester, of couse , also a Beautiful Happy Wedding Party to work with !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! Enjoyed them a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete