Monday, February 6, 2012

Akim Garman


Akim was celebrating his 5th birthday last fall when I met with his family, so we spent some time taking pictures of just Him ! He is being home schooled by his mom this year.
Akim has a great smile - it lights up his face and makes his eyes sparkle !


Another great smile - makes you smile back at him and gives you a happy feeling !


Those eyes sparkle with mischeif too ! Here he was threating to 'fall' in the water!


I love this picture and I think it would make an awesome canvas. The bigger this picture is the more I love it !
Sitting up in a tree !



Our second location was at a local train track.







And one last picture in the goldenrod !

I enjoyed working with Akim and watching him grow up over the last few years!

Blessings on your day !
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment