Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eugene & Jeanette Horning

Jeanette & Eugene booked a mini session in Lancaster City. Mini sessions are great if you want a few pictures to create a Christmas card or a few pictures to remember this time in your life.


I love this wall on Prince St. I know it's used alot but I thought it would look really awesome with their clothes and I like the artistic lines.

City shooting offers lots of neat backgrounds but also the challenges of people walking in and out of your pictures =)  Sometimes you just have to wait for the right moment.


Jeanette has great taste in clothes - I love her scarf !!! She has also worked really hard and lost weight - yayy - proud of her - she looks great!


 I also took their wedding pictures =)











 Thanks for meeting me in the city !! It was a fun session and you guys are easy to work with !!




Blessings,
 Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment