Monday, April 2, 2012

Ashadee is 4 ! part 1

Fun props we used for Ashadee's session ! An old wooden box and vintage quilts from Ashadee's Great-Grandma and an old cooler I found. Fall is the most amazing time for a photography !



                                                          And here she is - Ashadee !

                                                 and she is celebrating a birthday !

                                         I love the vintage blue lace tied on her braids !







being alittle shy .....



and getting over that !

Finally got to use my Curious George lunch box and my vintage thermos!

Love this one !!

This was the first part of Ashadee's session and the parts 2 & 3 will be posted soon ! Ashadee, I'm so glad you had a birthday because I had lots of fun taking your pictures !!!


Blessings, Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment