Friday, April 6, 2012

Ashadee is 4 - part 2

 How yummy does this look !!! Ashadee's mom brought a milkshake along, something that Ashadee enjoys =)

Ashadee is wearing a dress made from a vintage pillowcase made by her mom ! Makes me wish my daughter was younger and could still wear one !

                For this session we choose a grassy field and the sun was at the golden hour



Finally allowed to have a sip !


Grassy fields are one of my favorite places to shoot and having fun props and a cute girl make it perfect!

                                     Ashadee's hairpiece was made by her mom too!

This is making me wish for warmer weather and sunny days !





Ashadee's mom did the editing on these pictures and I love it !! The pictures make me feel happy !


Well,  I have one more part to Ashadee's session - look for it soon !

Blessings, Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment