Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Apple Blossoms in the Orchard

Remember my post on apple blossoms and wishing for sessions to take in the orchard among the blossoms? Well, the weather made that esp. hard this year with sudden heat we had and then rain, so the blossoms pushed quickly and then fell off in the rain. I had given up hope when the orchard I had plan to use was blossomless in less than a week , until I happened to be driving home from checking out a photo spot and came across an orchard with a late veriety of apples still in blossom ! We plan a photo shoot quickly before the blossoms disappeared , but on the way to the orchard the sky became dark and cloudy and the weather turned cold and windy. We decided to try it anyway and I was happy with the results. It began raining just as I started taking my daughter's pictures =( I did manage to get a few of her and her BFF before we ran to the car!


 I started the session with these two little sisters.


Just had to get a shot of these little toes ! You know me and little toes,  LOL !!!







Little sister decided she was done, so we took a few more of N. The poor girl was freezing and tried so hard not to show it, she was a real trooper =)




Then  we moved on to another set of sisters !! Their mom has a great sense of style and made their dresses and hairbands !! She also helped bring some of the props.



Once again little sister got tired of the pictures and the cold so we took some of big sister and she too was great to work with ! 


Totally cute !
 


A's mom helps me out by doing wedding photo editing and she also edited these pictures of her girls =) i love the coloring on this one !




trying out a diff. angle !




Love the bible story book !!









Amanda & Her friend Katie. Katie lives next to us and the two girls love to play together ! They both are the only girl in the family and  love having each other for "sisters". I wanted to get some pictures of them before Katie moves away , which is something Amanda is still ajusting to the idea of ! BFF has a new meaning.




And finally just before the rain , my daughter Amanda !


 She's turning into a beautiful young lady right before my eyes ! I can not believe how grown up she's become , well most days that is , LOL ! Love you lots, Amanda !






To see the rest of the pictures visit my website at http://www.photographybyesther.photoreflect.com/   and I will be looking to schedule another shoot next year ! 


Blessings , Esther

1 comment: