Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fishin' buddies !!!

Seems lately I've been photographing lots of girls, so when my friend asked if I would be up to the challange of her 4 little boys....? I said YES,  of course ! So we set a date and picked out a place. We decided to use the train tracks, because we've never done that with boys before and she came up with the fishing gear idea !! Can I say LOVE it !!! This picture just cries out to be made into a canvas print !


Sylvia had been doing my wedding editing but when she added the 4th little boy to their family , she knew something had to go =)  and so she edited the boys pictures herself and just sent me a few of her favorites. As soon as I seen these I knew I had to post a few ! More pictures will be posted later.



Sooo sooo cute =)
          okay,  just had to add this one too !

No comments:

Post a Comment