Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I'm working on today !

I'm loving my job of editing today as i sit at the computer with the AC on and thanks to my SIL my house is spotless ( well as spotless as it can get ) and she's taken my children with her swimming !! After having 5 sessions & a wedding in one week - this computer time is much needed to catch up ! I'm working on the session that these adorable little feet belong too !


We took his pictures at his grandpa's farmette and found some really neat props to use !! Love that !!!



His mommy dressed him in these cute little carhart bibs !



This little guy has soo much energy and loves his mower. He ran all over the yard with the mower! I caught some shots of him  in between taking pictures of his siblings.



Finally caught him standing still , but not for long .........

I must get back to editing ! Stay cool & comfortable !!!

Blessings , Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment