Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jennifer Weiler

I met Jenn at her house and we took her pictures next door in her Grandmothers garden. There was so many neat backgrounds to use and I got carried away and took lots of pict's =)

 




Jenn is going to Terre Hill High School this year.



Just had to take one with her reflection !

This would be a fun place to hang out and read !




I liked how the light was filtering thru the trees and onto Jenn !

I liked the stone paths in the garden ~ I may need to file that idea for future use in my gardens !


We also used this awesome barn for some pict's. I had a VERY hard time limiting the amount of pictures for this post ! I liked so many of them ! To see all of them visit here http://www.photoreflect.com/store/thumbpage.aspx?e=7074203  

No comments:

Post a Comment