Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tony & Diane Horst 7~30~2010

Congratulations to Tony & Diane ! They were married on a Friday and had a beautiful afternoon for their wedding pictures! They chose the Ephrata Cloister for the pictures, which was nice because the wedding was next door at the Ephrata Business Center!

It was very easy to see that these two were in Love and looking forward to being married !




Together is a wonderful place to be !!







Diane and her Bridesmaids ~ on the left is Esther King who did the flowers for the wedding and on the right is Diane's twin Debra.

 Great job on the flowers, Esther ~ they were beautiful and I was impressed at how well they held up !



We took a few pictures with the ride of the day ~ an awesome mustang loaned from Diane's Brother!

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day ! I had fun and best of all discovered Tony and I are 2cd cousins. I wish I had know that when I took the pictures of Tony's grandparents, because His Grandpa Horst was a brother to my Grandma Martin ! Grandma Martin is no longer living and it would have been special to chat with him but by the time I figured everything out, he had already left the reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment