Saturday, August 14, 2010

Katelyn

Katelyn was a fun model to shoot with & willing to try any thing including a Mary Poppins pose ( don't ask !!) but it did inspire these two shots.

So much fun inspite of the heat and it's wonderful to be able to bounce ideas off of friends and have them help improve them !

Okay it was really hard to narrow down  my choices for the Blog but I think this is one of my favs!

Okay, I like this one too! Something about this wagon in the weeds..... and the girl too!


Time for a fun shot!






Playing around with the sunflare.





Thanks Katelyn for your willingness to try any thing we asked ! I really had fun working with you !!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, some of those with the sunflare were mine, right? Love how all of these turned out! Can't WAIT to dig into mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Regina but those are mine =) I do have some of yours in a folder for you and will send them to you if you will send me your address!!!

    ReplyDelete