Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weaver Children

This past tues the children & I drove out to Landisburg to visit my friend Mary and her children. While we were there I took pictures of all 5 children individually and then we attempted one of all 5 together, lets just say that did not go so well, but I was thrilled at what I did get of each child! I decided to start with Hayleigh. She is the oldest and celebrated her 5th birthday this past wed. Hayleigh is looking forward to starting Kindergarten soon and is very excited about her Dora backpack!








Up next is Jaymes, the only boy in the bunch! He will turn 4 on Sept. 3rd. He was so excited for his turn to have his picture taken !


He did great at following my instructions for posing!

So handsome with his dress shirt & tie !




He did great inspite of the bugs flying arround us and getting stung on his hand =(




Havanna is almost 3, just 2 more weeks ! She was crying because she thought it should be her turn when I took Jayme's pictures ! She was looking forward to her pictures so much and did a super job ! I loved her outfit and it was perfect on her ! The cute little hair bands were a nice touch too!


Awww, total sweetness !


Her Mom suggested some with the carriage and baby because  Havanna likes to play dolly ! BTW ladies, this little carriage was found at a yardsale for $1 and included an old baby dolly and blankets ! Wow that's a deal!


We asked her to bring the flowers up to her face and this is what we got ! So cute !


Next in line was my little challenge for the day !! Halina is 16 mo. old and full of energy ! We used this stool to try and keep her in place and bribed her with a lollipop!

She started trying to hide from my camera when she seen me coming or looking at her ! I still managed to catch some cute pictures of her !

Halina has the most amazing eye color ! They are so beautiful !



Could not resist taking a picture these cute little feet !

And the youngest of the bunch is Tessa who is 6 months old !

She did super for her pictures and looked so cute in this little sundress and  head band !

Something about these pictures looks so timeless, like they could have been taken back when this carriage was actually used ! I did some B&W pictures on th website and they really look timeless!



More of Little Tessa who was starting to get a little sleepy !


 After lunch and a long nap !


It was great to see them again and spend a day together ! To see more of there pictures go to my website http://www.photographybyesther.photoreflect.com/  and look under Weaver Children !

1 comment:

  1. Esther. These pictures are "Awesome". You did a GREAT job! Lov lov lov them!!! Thank You so much! Now to place my order! Hmmmmm! I want one on each! lol

    ReplyDelete