Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Tea

                     My Mother & Sister-in-laws met me here for a birthday celebration !!!

We were celebrating my SIL Louise's 30th birthday!


Inside the door was a punch table.  


The dining room was beautifully decorated for us !




Close up of table decorations.

We started with the yummy salads on our plates. 

We were given a choice of apricot or mint teas


Our next course involved chicken salad on garlic bread, mushrooms stuffed with sausage & cheese, a chicken & cheese roll, Aspargus & cream cheese wrapped ham and......

Mini ham & cheese rolls


 jalapeno peppers stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon & cresent rolls with? I forget !

Then after more tea came the desserts and lots of them ! mini angel food cake with apricot....


                                                          Yummy lemon desserts !!!!



            Enjoying our time together!!! lots of chatting &laughing going on =) Since Louise has been living in Guatemala for almost 2 yrs and this was the second time they were home since leaving, it was special to be together !

Lots of tiny fingerfoods for desserts including dried fruit dipped in chocolate, eclairs, cream puffs, chocolate candies and more !

My Mom & Sister in laws
                         back row - Esther - Lisa ( Kevin) - Kim ( Jerry) - Mom ( Grace Brubaker)
                         front row - Lorraine ( Steve) - Karen ( Joseph) - Louise ( Mike)
Yes, I'm the only girl in my family but since my brothers have gotten married I gained some sisters and my mom a few more daughters !! I did have another brother Milford who passed away when he was 2. I'm the oldest and he was the youngest in our family.

We enjoyed our tea party and if your looking for a place to go for one, please contact me for more info.
                                                                       Blessings,
                                                                             Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment