Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Garman Family

I met Dorothy & her family at the school Dorothy went to as a girl.
 I couldn't resist taking pictures of the school while I waited for them to arrive.
  Dorothy had some fabulous ideas and fun props ! The sun was still too bright for the one pose so we took a few pictures using the field lane. I love the background !

                                                              Sweet little Adalie


                                                           Sisters -  Giana & Adalie
                                            I LOVE this picture - the sunlight is awesome !


Cheers to Matt for hanging the light in the tree !! I love the vintage feel of this picture.


                                                                 Matt & his girls




 Another family picture
 Cute !!!


We did a second session a few days later in a soybean field - it was sooo cold and windy but we managed to get some great pictures!




 We used a quilt made by Dorothy's grandmother.

 Dorothy ordered this picture as a canvas ( without the words) and had this quote created in word art   to hang with it. She put this in Adalie's bedroom, I need to have her send me a picture of the wall !



I love doing this type of session - capturing life as it's lived., not having everything so posed and creating a series of pictures that all tell a story and capture a families love and interaction. I also love the personal touches like a family quilt, a fav. book, fun hats & boots ! Dorothy & family, thanks for letting me work with you !


                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                            Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment