Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alivia is 2 !!

   

Alivia's Mom wanted a more modern/city look for 1 of Alivia's outfits, so I suggested 772 in lititz. I've gone by there so many times on my way to the Lititz Park and kept seeing all these really neat little spots! It turned out to be even better than I'd hoped but 2 yr olds have a limited attention span!! All in all though she did great and we managed to capture the shots we needed. I can not wait to go back , there is so many more places to use that we never got to, so give me a call if you like this look !



Big Brother, Akim, is showing his sister the pose we wanted her to do. He was so helpful and had the biggest smile!





                                                                     She got the idea!



This one cracked me up ! We asked her to put her hands on her hips and stand slightly sideways, Akim showed her what to do and this was the result ! Love how it reflects her personality and the spunk she has!


 So Adorable !


Loved her cute little toenails, all painted up !
Love how this turned out with the background out of focus !

We also took a few shots of Alivia's family.
Alivia just had to peek and look back towards me =)
 We moved to a wildlife reserve just outside of town for another location and while Alivia was getting into another outfit, I took some of her brother ! Took some convincing from his Dad that having a weed in his mouth was cool !
                         Alivia's mom had the cutest outfit for her to wear! A little white dress and white roses in her hair! She  looked adorable but was done taking pictures and thinking about eating pizza !
Alivia, I'm glad your two and I enjoyed taking your pictures =)   

No comments:

Post a Comment