Sunday, June 27, 2010

Refreshed

                As I drove home from my parents house after meeting there to go to NJ for blueberries, it began to get very windy and a thunderstorm came with lots of rain. It was moving very quickly and was soon over. As I was starting up over the Texter Mt. I notice the steam coming off the road and the dew drops on the plants, sooo of course I had to pull over and snap a few pictures, which then turned into seeing more photo ops and pulling over several more times !!  Everything looked so refreshed and renewed by the rain.


Water drops on the wheat.
I was reminded of the verse about the lillies of the fields ( Matt. 6:28) when I seen all these daylillies.

                                          I loved how everything glistened with drops of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment