Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mr & Mrs Joe Miller - May 15, 2010

Congratulations to Joe & Laura !!What a pleasure it was to start out this busy Saturday of  weddings back to back with Joe & Laura. The love & joy they shared was evident in their smiles and the way they looked at each other ! Laura couldn't keep her eyes off of Joe !


          ..and speaking of eyes, Laura's were beautiful! I was told however that it was her smile that caught Joe's attention at the single's retreat they were attending and the more I seen her smile, I understood why!


     Laura's flowers were beautiful and smelled sooo good! The red & cream roses were perfect and were accented with a touch of stefenotis.
A few more pictures of the Bride & Groom.I loved this high grass and thought it looked romantic for the wedding pictures!!

Apparently Joe has a collection of hats and this is the one he chose for the wedding ! Laura and her ladiesJoe & the guys! And what a group they were! The two on the left are Joe's brothers and the brother in the back was especially into teasing the B&G !! It was easy to see that they were thrilled to be a part of  Joe's wedding!

So as we came to this tree I told the B&G to goe behind it and peek arround the tree at me. Well, Joe's brother seeing the perfect opportunity snuck arround the front of the tree and gave her the scare of her life ! She recovered very gracefully !!

I had a second shooter -Megan Shank) with me for the day and she captured this shot of Laura perfectly !
We left Joe & Laura just after their wedding started to move to the next wedding. Thanks, Joe & Laura for allowing to be part of your wedding day! I really enjoyed meeting you both and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment