Thursday, July 8, 2010

Boys, Boys & more Boys

Introducing Jaden !!! He is the foster son of my friends Tom & Sylvia Wise and makes the 4th boy for them !  Yup, 4 little bundles of energy , 3 and under ! God has blessed them mightly ! And I might add they are the cutest boys,( if i'm allowed to call boys cute) or maybe handsome would be better! After Jaden joined the family I asked Sylvia if I could, please come play with her little guy and here are some of the results! Jaden is one week old in these pictures.
Rylin is the oldest of the 4 boys and also a stepbrother to Jaden
This is the 3 older boys Rylin, Treyton & Braedon.  This picture was taken for Treyton's adoption which was1 1/2 weeks ago. Our family loves these little boys very much and is honored to have them a part of our lives !

1 comment:

  1. These are too cute, considering these are the boys I babysit, I happen to love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete