Saturday, July 17, 2010

More pictures of the boys !

As I drive down the road I'm always looking and thinking about good places to take pictures, so when Sylvia asked me about taking the boys pictures for Trayton's adoption, I immediately knew where I wanted to take them and as it turned out she knew the people who owned both places! How sweet, it was meant to be !
Sylvia had the boys dressed in bibs, so cute !
The boys were not as thrilled as I was about taking their pictures and it was a bit chilly too.
Sylvia did a great job editting these pictures of her boys.
Trayton (6mo.) turned out to be the easiest to get to smile !

Towards the end I bribed the boys with lollipops but we couldn't keep the lollipops out of their mouths long enough to get smiles !
Awww, Braedon with his blue eyes !   We tried to get the boys to take their shoes off  but they refused.My Favorite picture !
Trayton kept putting his hands in his mouths! A recent facebook quote by Sylvia "  My boys keep me busy but when I take the time to watch them play together and love each other I can't help but be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment