Friday, July 2, 2010

Dave & Twila Riehl family



I could not wait to post a sample of pictures from this families shoot! I had fun meeting the Riehl family. We met over in Lititz on a hot muggy evening but had some great lighting !! I loved the colors Twila picked for her family, they were bright & bold , perfect for this spot.






The Mom & Dad ~ Twila & Dave







The oldest of the girls ~ Mariah








Next in line is sweet LeAnna





And the youngest ~ adorable Allison








Daddy and his girls !





Mother & daughters in the second location we used !





and another shot of cute little Allison ! I decided to do another post on this family of their B & W shots because I loved them sooo much,  So check back for another post on the Riehl family!! I chose not to show very many of their family pictures because we will be using them for christmas cards!! If your thnking about cards for this year it's not to early to start scheduling appointments, so give me a call !

No comments:

Post a Comment