Sunday, July 4, 2010

Red, White & Blue !!!


I have never consided myself to be a patriotic person, but this past week found me thinking about the country we live in and what a blessing that is ! I had picked up this flag awhile ago and stashed it with my photograhy props, thinking it might make a neat backdrop for a baby or child. So, with my children wanting to do something 'special' for the 4th of July, I began to plan a little party for us ! I managed to catch the allergy/ sinus/ chest congestion thingy I get about twice a year, so I wasn't feeling the greatest, esp. on sat. =(   A sat. with no where to go and no pictures to take, ahhh ,oh well to look on the bright side at least I could just take it easy =)  Any way back to our little party, We plan some special food and of course, red, white & blue clothes!

We plan our little event out in our little patio Dave, built for me.  We eat smoked sausage, pasta salad, deviled eggs, eggsalad tomatoes ( just for me), cherries & cupcakes and drank lemonaide from crystal glasses!


And then came my favorite part ! The photo session ! Unfortunately not all involved were so thrilled !


 A family shot using the tripod !

 

I was playing with the new system I bought for creating collages and wedding albums.

                                            
                                                   Amanda's flipflops fit the occasion !




 Dave and the kiddo's




As you can tell, look who was the most into taking pictures !



My Hubby and I



1 comment:

  1. Am really loving those collages! But those photos would stand alone just fine- great shots, all of them! Oh, and digging the edit on the shot of you and Dave. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete